Lars on Twitter: "Question: when DQHD comes out should we do the clever re-branding thing to increase chance it'll get new reviews? Is that smart? Or dumb?"

The original release was Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Forgotten.

It was upgraded as Defender’s Quest “Gold” Edition. Based on that, I have a few suggestions.

Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Forgotten - Obsidian Edition (Obsidian skulls)

Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Forgotten - Unobtainium Edition (Unobtanium skulls)

… - Final Draft

… - Epilogue Edition (Azra’s a librarian)

… - Afterword Edition.

… - Addendum (“an item of additional material, typically omissions, added at the end of a book or other publication”)

… - Boosted Edition (The in-battle level up term)

… - Crystal Edition ('cause of the crystals?)

… - Reimagined Edition (New art and story)

… - The Complete Journey

My favorite of the bunch by far is Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Forgotten - Addendum just because it ties into books and accurately describes what the new update is about. :slight_smile: But that’s a big word. What do you think, @larsiusprime ?

Addendum is awesome but it might sound too much like an expansion and not a facelift.
My favourite as someone who has played the game is Unobtainum Edition, but I don’t know how much that would say to someone who hasn’t.

Facelifted! Genius. :slight_smile:

Defender’s Quest: Valley of the Fogotten Gold HD?

Basically tack on the “HD” to keep it simple. And if there are ever any more VotF releases, just tack on more letters, like DefQ:VotF HDOMGLGBTQCIAAFLCIOROFLOLOL