Moderators/Alphas/Betas/Testing -- Getting Organized!

Replying for the same reasons as Rythe, filled out the Google doc and sent a PM (albeit a few days ago :P) but as far as I can see I don’t have the alpha stuff visible. But I loved DQ:VotF, even if I haven’t finished it yet, and can’t wait for DQ:MoR.

[I’m sticking to the naming scheme I voted for, because consistency]

ADMIN: You should be good now.

I just picked up the Alpha and do not appear to be in the Alpha group.

PM me with your email address :slight_smile:

For the life of me I can’t figure out how to send you a PM on this forum system.

Ohh apparently I wasn’t a “Basic User” so I couldn’t see the “Private Message” button. Awesome…

I’ve sent a PM with my email address, should I have received an email?

Just bought the alpha early access. Replying to this post because I can’t find a way to PM you.

Fixed it. If it doesn’t show up when you click his name, let me know.

Thanks! That did the trick.

@larsiusprime @mandude Hi guys, just nabbed an alpha purchase and having the same “can’t PM” issue mentioned previously. Can you hook me up? :smile:

Sorted you out, you can PM now.

Thanks so much. PM sent, can’t wait to get involved.

Hi guys! I believe I’m the latest “can’t PM” client. Help, please- can’t wait to see what you’re up to!

Fixed, I should make a topic for this.

Hello, i preorded a while back, and just checked back today and saw your offering alpha :), i can’t PM due to being a basic new guy or something or other, mind helping me too? :smiley:

Hi guys, i have the same problem i purchased alpha access a while ago and can’t pm^^ thanks for the help in advance

Does anyone know how I check if I was an alpha/beta contributor? I remember donating to help fund this game quite some time ago, but can’t recall what level of support I gave. I’m REALLY hoping it was a higher tier, I’ve been following Lars’ tweets everyday and can’t wait to test this game out!

Perhaps check email receipts, or if it was thru humble then check your library / code / history? Unfortunately, I do not know of any easier way to check

sign in to your humble bundle account and it will be in your library. When you click on it for the details it will tell you the tier and everything included with your purchase.

Got it figured out, but thanks for the tip!