0.9.35 NG+ items

Problems found so far, filed under Bug 421:

• Ozimal’s coat doesn’t cause poison hitback at all
  • Purity of Flame armor hitback is broken, causing massive damage and even more massive burn, likely in-code bug as the numbers in data_items seem correct.

Also questions: Lars, is Eztli supposed to be immune to bleed? And what does “confused” and “autokill” immunity mean?

We’ll have to check on the damage for the armor. “Confused” immunity means you can’t be confused…but that’s a feature that was removed because it caused some messed up pathfinding bugs. Originally, you could “confuse” an enemy and they’d wander backwards for a while. “Autokill” I believe refers to being devoured or any other skill that kills something without making the HP reach 0 naturally.

— Begin quote from "Anthony"

We’ll have to check on the damage for the armor.

— End quote

.xml looks correct in numbers, so I suspect a code bug.

— Begin quote from ____

“Confused” immunity means you can’t be confused…but that’s a feature that was removed because it caused some messed up pathfinding bugs.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Autokill I believe refers to being devoured or any other skill that kills something without making the HP reach 0 naturally.

— End quote

I asked because immune to devour is present on Eztli too.

But mainly I care about the bleed - it’s not listed in immunity list but it’s not applied - and since it is applied on Zelemir, I thought it’s not a generic boss property.