Hello, I’ve found a few bugs on this version:
Major:
-After a couple of hours the game crashes in the middle of a battle -not 2 hours in a battle, just playing but eventually crashing in battle- with no message, I have to force close it and happened to me 4 times.
-On one of the last levels in, the one in which you have to kill a hand that comes from the west, there’s an enemy that comes in the end that is inmune to all damage, it actually damages you and you lose so to pass that level you have to do it on casual since it can’t oneshot you on that, on extreme you just lose.

Minor:
The books ‘Slow End’ and ‘Crystal patch’(maybe others I don’t have too) display ‘$MCG’ instead of the main character’s name (In my case Azra)

Possible bug:
On the level ‘Return to the Shadows’ in extreme there are enemies with lots of HP that have thorns for +300 damage, and since you can only use melee characters you lose them in no time regardless of the healing spell, intended?

All bugs were found on New Game+
System specs: I am using Windows 7 32bits, Core2Duo 2.6Ghz 4 Ghz Ram and ATI 5770

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

1. When the game crashes, does it just hard freeze, I assume?

2. Arrgh, the “super cultist” bug again. What’s supposed to happen is a battle trigger should appear at the last minute and another character appears to destroy him. If you go into the options menu, what settings are “dialogue” and “tutorials” on? Also, does this happen in the normal game at all? (You said you were playing NG+)

3. Acknowledged on the books, we’re working on it.

4. I’ll pass this bug along to Anthony for possible rebalance. The behavior is intentional but the stats might be a bit harsh.

Hello there:

1. Yes it only freezes.
    2)Just checked on a normal game (no NG+) on extreme, no bug there, you can do it with a perfect without a problem.

Good luck have fun :slight_smile: