1.0.1 4x ist not 4 times faster then 1x

Hi!

I noticed that the animation speed of the Defenders with their attacks doens’t seem to be as fast as they should be for higher speed… for example, when i play on 4x the Knight takes nearly the same time to perform his attack animations as in 2x… also i noticed when playing on 1x and comparing to 4x, the recharge speed (the time for the attack to be used again) is only around 2 times… 3 times at best as high then the 1x speed… so right now you have either play on 1x for you defenders to do max. damage or play on 4x so that the game goes faster, but with lower Defender DPS because the attack doesn’t recharge 4 times faster and the animation isn’t speed up as fast as it should be… if it’s speed up at all…

mfg

Yinan

— Begin quote from "Yinan"

Hi!

I noticed that the animation speed of the Defenders with their attacks doens’t seem to be as fast as they should be for higher speed… for example, when i play on 4x the Knight takes nearly the same time to perform his attack animations as in 2x… also i noticed when playing on 1x and comparing to 4x, the recharge speed (the time for the attack to be used again) is only around 2 times… 3 times at best as high then the 1x speed… so right now you have either play on 1x for you defenders to do max. damage or play on 4x so that the game goes faster, but with lower Defender DPS because the attack doesn’t recharge 4 times faster and the animation isn’t speed up as fast as it should be… if it’s speed up at all…

mfg

Yinan

— End quote

I’ve asked twice now for the animation speed of the attacks of each character because I feel the same way, some characters speeds, specifically the knight, don’t seem right at all…

There is something a little wonky going on with the animations, and I will look into it. For instance, I’ve noticed sometimes (especially with knights) an animation playing through even though the game is paused…

I’ll be investigating this for a future patch and running some tests to make sure everything is consistent and behaving properly.

I’ve been toggling the fifth level knight spell off for all my knights, because it seems to take SO long to get through and they could do multiple attacks in that time period.

Fixed the bug with the knight’s animation a while back.