1.0.1 Frenzy icon sometimes missing in battle

I haven’t been able to repro this consistently, but I noticed at least twice in one battle (last one in NG+ on normal diff, it MIGHT be related to Zelemir’s casting) that a defender had Frenzy in his status pane, but no icon in battle.

That could probably be because somehow the status panel doesn’t get updated probably when the effect wears of while the panel is opened.

Happens to me a lot of times when i simply select a Defender that has a Status Effect (like Frenzy) and i’m hovering over it to see how long it still has. Once it reaches 0 the Icons still stands there in the Status panel, but the Defender itself on the normal Screen loses it and the effect probably also wars of (havn’t looked for that). So in conclusion, if you have a Defender selected that has a Status effect, die Icons in the Status Panel won’t disappear as long as you have him selected… at least that’s what it was like for me.

— Begin quote from "Yinan"

That could probably be because somehow the status panel doesn’t get updated probably when the effect wears of while the panel is opened.

— End quote

No, it was a case when the spell definitely should be there (and in the status panel you could see the countdown).