Achievements Not Modding?

Here I was, playing around with my mod until I notice that the achievement I added was not working. It’s an achievement earned when Azra reaches level 100. I made the pic, added the localization files for it but it doesn’t show up (difficulty is impossible). I copy-pasted the LVL 10 (or whatever) one and changed it to 100. I rechecked the line for errors, but none was found. When I run the game and play the mod and go to the impossible tab, it just doesn’t appear, nothing, really! The game doesn’t even crash or freeze or eat RAM. It just doesn’t appear.

Also, I modified the tables so that level 100 is included, so it wouldn’t be literally impossible.

Send me your mod and I’ll try to bug-check it? I’m not sure if I disabled achievements for mods or not… I should probably make it so achievements still work but they don’t report to external API’s like steam.

Ok, PM’d it to you. (Note: You might find some commented stuff, those are fails of me modding, not bugs, hehe)

Ah, btw, I guess since you can now mod sounds, music and SFX could be exported too?