Can I help with the Polish translation?

Welcome. I literally came back from the dead, and I would like to give a hand to the Polish translation of Defender’s Quest. Can someone direct me to the guy in charge of it? I have swept the forums for 25 minutes and still can find any info on who I can bother about it.

Sorry for my poor english, I am a little sick, so I don’t try really hard to be 100% correct

Ah, there is no need to make a topic about this, btw. You can simply post in the translation topic. :wink:

Let me dig this up. Someone used to be “in charge” of this a while ago but I don’t really know how much progress they made. I’ll see what the status is and let you know ASAP.

I wanted to help like an eon ago (even have got access to the xml files and stuff), but after that I had a lot of family problems, other work etc.

I came by here some time ago and saw that “someone” has said that he will work on it so I rested at ease. I couldn’t dig that up, so here I am, asking questions and being blind :< If could get me an contact to guy currently in charge of the Polish translation, than I would be grateful. And helpful :slight_smile:

Edit: And sorry for the delay in answering: I haven’t activated notifications for this topic :X

Okay, so the person “in charge” of the Polish translation was one Kamil Tajs, but I haven’t heard back in months.

I believe the email contact is [first] . [last] @gmail.com in case you want to get in touch. The dropbox folder I set up for Kamil is currently empty – maybe there’s some local files that just never got sent? Or perhaps life got in the way, it happens, especially for volunteer projects.