Changelog request

I know that it may be time consuming but since your game is getting popular and greater than it’s imaginable with every update Maybe you could give us the full changelog or just start posting changelogs with every future update? I have tried searching for it but couldn’t find them. :frowning:

This http://www.defendersquest.com/theforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=242 not good enough as a source of information?

If not, you can head to :slight_smile:

Yea, I’ve been there but it just doesn’t look good enough. I’m pretty sure that you have seen some detailed changelogs before, reading them gives that fuzzy feeling… it’s hard to explain :smiley:

And about that wikia, it’s just too rough, not really real info :?

EDIT:
FYI about this topic, I’m not insisting, just politely asking if it is not too much :wink:

Well, I’m suggesting that we could use the wiki to collect the information from what Lars tells us in his dev log thread :slight_smile:

I think keeping a more formal changelog could be useful for me too. Whenever I do a major public release I’ll try to post something like

“CHANGELOG”
-A
-B
-C
-etc

In the dev log, which is the same thing I’ll post in the game’s auto-updater message. Can’t hurt to be consistent.

Yes, that would be great, thank you!