Defender's Quest 2 requirement

sooo i’ve search it on the faq and in the forum, maybe i’m miss it or something,
i just couldn’t found out the requirement for Defender’s Quest 2.
I’m using an i3 4gig laptop, could i play this game if i pre-ordered?

They’re still working on the basic build of the game, so I don’t know if they have a basic system requirement yet. Maybe once they’re in the Beta release, there might be one (but I don’t know much about how early developers can determine these things).

System requirements will only be available when at least Alpha is completed and tested, but don’t worry, it will be available for everyone (requirements will probably be similar to DQ1’s).

I am not an official source, but I would be shocked if it were substantially more demanding than a big-name Flash game like Kingdom Rush. I know he’s not using Flash, but I also know that super blinged-out high-tech hardware melters is totally not his thing, like, at all.

This has been an armchair analysis not backed up by anything especially. It would be cool to get some official word, though.

Hey, I can’t say anything for sure until I get some actual alpha builds out in the wild, but I’m hoping the requirements should be the same or LESS than what DQ1 was, at least for running at the same resolution. Haxe lets me make builds that are sooooo much more efficient, requiring less memory and less CPU for much higher performance.

That said, I will have to take special care that since I’m now using hardware acceleration, that we won’t have weird compatibility issues on certain cards. I’m working closely with the OpenFL team to avoid that, though.