Ending D?

Going over the movie list, I found that the endings go from letter A to E but I’m missing ending D. Is there an ending D? How do I get it?

I’ll try to get a spoiler tag mod for the forum for questions like this in the future.

[size=28]Warning! Spoilerz![/size]

Lemme see, there’s five endings:

Ending A: Escape the pit early, don’t follow Zelemir

Ending B: Lose the battle against Eztli-Tenoch, Game Over
(Battle Failed)

Ending C: Defeat Eztli-Tenoch, but Zelemir dies
(Battle Passed or Perfect)

Ending D: Defeat Eztli-Tenoch, but Zelemir is wounded
(Battle Passed+ or Perfect+)

Ending E: Defeat Eztli-Tenoch, Zelemir takes no damage
(Battle Passed++ or Perfect++)

thank you!

one another question. Some missions have short dialogues but once you beat those missions, those within mission lines never show up again unless you play a new game. Is there a way to view those lines again without starting a new save file?

Yes. It’s in the Misc. Options.

I was viewing the various ending scenes. Thank you for giving me the extra content, catering to all possible ends. Do you have a translation for what the blood god was saying out of curiosity? I am unsure if you just made up stuff or used some weird font.

@Nepene:

If you play through on NG+, anything in mystic symbols is written in plain English. A few months back some intrepid types successfully deciphered it before any in-game translation was available - it’s just a fancy font, ie, a substitution cipher.

— Begin quote from "larsiusprime"

@Nepene:

If you play through on NG+, anything in mystic symbols is written in plain English. A few months back some intrepid types successfully deciphered it before any in-game translation was available - it’s just a fancy font, ie, a substitution cipher.

— End quote

Ah cool, thank you. I can probably get all the endings fairly fast on casual in NG+.

Do you know where their translation is posted though?

Edit. Exported game data, found his words in that weird alien script.

— Begin quote from "larsiusprime"

@Nepene:

— End quote

This would be anything said by bosses like Etzli, right?

Yep, anything written in that script. It’s used by Eztli, and occassionally a few other characters.