Flash Programming

I was just wondering as a big flash programmer myself, will this always be kept in the flash language or will you eventually move on to trying to change it to C++ or C#.

I’ve had much experience with both and know that flash isn’t always the most… productive, so to say I find C++ much better then Flash.

C++ definitely runs a lot faster than Flash, but gives you no way to really create an in-browser demo, which has been core to our marketing strategy. In the future we’ll move development to HaXe, because that let’s us have our cake and eat it too, creating a flash-based demo and compiling to C++ for the native download clients for each Mac/Win/Linux platform.

After learning Flash for three years in highschool and then switching to C++ I was glade but also disappointed, I did like the ability to easily make something and play it on the spot but C++ I found much easier to use. Flash had more accessibility and tools to help make a game while I find C++ just easier to code in.

Also was wondering, are all the graphics made in flash or something along the lines of Fireworks or Photoshop, or just something completely different?

The graphics are raster images, just png’s basically. We use Photoshop and GraphicsGale for most stuff, and the characters were illustrated in Flash but exported as raw images and edited in Photoshop.

I was always more into the programming side of things, made basic things in Fireworks and Photoshop just like pixel art to at least have something for whatever game I was making.

I was never good at making things in flash, couldn’t properly utilize whatever tools it had. Never heard of GraphicsGale either.
Whenever I code in flash now it’s just Flash Develop I use instead of flash though I do still have Flash 5.5.