— Begin quote from ____

Bonus content included for FREE with purchase:  
2 wallpapers  
soundtrack  
2 avatars  
8 artworks  
character biographies  

— End quote

What are these wallpapers, avatars, artworks and character biographies? And how do I access them if I only have the Steam version?

Edit: Also, would it be possible to make the achievements on the main screen independant of savefile achievements? Because as it stands, if you don’t do Hero Mode before doing everything else, you can’t have 100% unlocked achievements. Doing an achievement in a savefile unlocking it in the main menu achievements section would be nice. :slight_smile:

No one has the GOG bonuses (Wallapapers / Avatars / Artworks / Biographies) and knows what they are? Or can PM them to me?

— Begin quote from "Hollow"

No one has the GOG bonuses (Wallapapers / Avatars / Artworks / Biographies) and knows what they are? Or can PM them to me?

— End quote

Well, it’s hard to know what kind of answer you expect :slight_smile: . Yes, I have the gog bonuses. What can I tell you about them?
Avatars are Eztli and Azra, 150x150 pixels
Wallpapers are two different, in resolutions 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1080 and 1920x1200 - Title screen and Eztli on his throne.
Artworks are bigger pictures of Eztli, four versions of Azra and two scenes with body cart from the opening.
And character biographies are a single PDF with picture and one page of text for each character.

I’m not sure what’s the GOG policy on sharing these, i.e. if and how simply can Lars make them available to others.

Any word from you, Lars? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh hey there.

1. I don’t think GOG has a strict policy on the bonuses. They like to advertise them as “exclusive” extras, but if I dump them on an FTP site somewhere and post the link here, I doubt they’d mind. I can check.

2. I can do something like that for the achievements if you like, it’s just low on my priority list for now, but I’ll throw it on the stack with everything else.

Haha, I’d just be happy to have a download link PMed to me by anyone feeling particularly generous. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m genuinely interested in the wallpapers / art / bios.

I was wondering the same thing and was about to put in an e-mail if I didn’t see a forum post on here! I bought the game on Steam and I’d really like those goodies, since I don’t know if Steam has made them available in some super secret folder path. I hope that you’re able to share with us that extra content, at least if we’ve already bought the games on other sites! I really love this game and the character biographies sounds like something I’d love to look at as a writer! Sometimes you get really cool fanfic ideas but then it gets hard to write without source material downloaded and available at your leisure. [Or for RPing purposes! I’d love to find some people on Tumblr who RP the characters from here!]

I’ll put up an FTP link here probably. That’s enough of an insiders thing that I don’t think GOG would mind.

Bam:

http://files.fortressofdoors.com/defend ... oodies.zip

That’s the extra goodies sans soundtrack, since you should have the soundtrack already regardless of where you purchased it, and this keeps the overall file size down so my server doesn’t get hammered.

EDIT: fixed, thanks coyot.

— Begin quote from "larsiusprime"

Bam:

http://files.fortressofdoors.com/defend ... oodies.zip

That’s the extra goodies sans soundtrack, since you should have the soundtrack already regardless of where you purchased it, and this keeps the overall file size down so my server doesn’t get hammered.

— End quote

Fixed your link in the quote :slight_smile:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, thank you so much! :smiley: I also wasn’t aware that Steam did give us the OST, but I was able to find it by browsing my local stuff.