How Much Time?

How much time overall do you plan on working on this game? Do you have a specific date at which you want to move onto another project, or just when you feel the game is complete enough?

Which version to do you wish to get the game up to? And when this game is done with updates and such, would you ever think of a sequel?

Somewhere I read that it takes roughly 30 hours of play time to 100% the current version.

As for me, I would like to keep current and try and 100% all available content, while sticking with it and fooling around with other accounts for a while, I am sure down the road I may be as dedicated to the game as I am right now.

@mardracula:

We plan to support this game for a while. After the gold release, basically, it will depend on how much demand there is for continued content. If people keep wanting more content, we’ll be happy to make it! If it fizzles and burns out really quickly, we’ll probably move on sooner. The gold version will be version 1.0.0, and we’ll plan on doing some post-gold features, too. As for a sequel, if there’s demand for it, we’d love to do one. It makes total sense for us to re-use this engine for our next project. After that I might want to move on to something new just because I’ll probably be sick to death of TD/RPG by then, but for now I’m excited to keep working on this game more or less for as long as the fans are interested in playing it.