IRC Chat! (For DQ!)

I have created an IRC channel where everyone can chat about DQ there! Please follow the rules for a comfortable chatting experience (disobeying can result in ban/kick):

• No spam please!
  • No warez and other NSFW stuff!
  • If chat is silent and there is no actual topic to talk about, you are free to talk about everything else (except for stuff above and below)!
  • If you are gonna give spoilers, give a spoiler warning first.
  • Posting Alpha/Beta DQ2 stuff is strictly prohibited (unless Lars posts it himself or he decides to change this rule).

You need an IRC Client to get into the chat. NOTE: I think Opera comes with a built-in IRC Client! (If it doesn’t work, then you can always use an IRC Client.)

Link: irc://irc.freenode.com/dqforum
Note: You need to copy-paste the link in your URL thingamajig because Discourse doesn’t redirect properly.

Happy instant chatting!

In which I hope that your IRC chat managed to keep that bot at bay [and I remember that even though this place shares the same layout as my forum, that does not mean that I am able to delete or report accounts for spamminess :C]

Yeah, lots of spambots here and there. I hope I can handle it too (as soon as I have moar time).

OK, I can be more active now, but I still need to make the devs (and possibly you too) OPs. However, they need to register their nicks first for safety.

I probably won’t be able to join the IRC for awhile, since my phone isn’t as smart as it likes to think it is.

“Dumbphone” apparently? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dumb enough, for an android.