Level Creater

I do know this would take a considerable amount of time, but this seems like a great idea if it is not to much work. I would be generally basic at first and then could be expanded on into even selecting what to throw at the player. The level creating and and spawn point placing would be pretty basic but would need the graphics to change depending on where the paths, walls, water, and such were placed.

Though I don’t know how much you guys intend on working on this and how much you intend on expanding on this before moving on to a new project, but this is a great factor in replay ability, and if you guys eventually incorporated this and wanted even more allowing the option of downloading user generated maps would be even better.

This would be great. Probably labor-intensive, but yeah. With an internet thing for sharing, etc. Full campaign editor, sky’s the limit. Allowing creation of custom classes could (maybe) be achievable, maybe not… could be a bit too now-you-have-to-be-a-computer-programmer. But I hope they’re thinking about doing a map editor at the least.

Yeah, I think this is one of those great to talk about but almost impossible to actually do features.

HOWEVER We are looking into providing some official support for modding the game eventually. It won’t be a pretty level editor, but it would allow people to create custom levels, and maybe campaigns. It’s not set in stone yet, but if the game continues to be popular it’s on our list of “maybe” features for the future.

If there was a clip art folder or something for us to make maps, we could screenshot it, and then they could probably have a folder or email for us to upload them to and then that would probably save them a ton of time for creation of levels. I think this could be awesome.