Losing Endless Mode?

I was trying to grind my characters up by repeating endless mode…was something nice I could leave on while I watched TV after I maxed all my units out. The first time I did this I tried to get as far as I could by replacing people that died, and using spells. I got slightly farther then I did the second time…and I got my XP and scrap reduced because it said I “lost”. Im assuming its because I did not beat my old score? Kind of dumb imo, not sure if bug.

Also, every time a character dies in the endless battle theres a scripted event that seems like it should be from when the first time a character dies, really annoying imo.

I’m not positive on the criteria of winning endless mode, but I thought more XP was rewarded on getting to the wave specified and playing for the first time. Not sure on the getting past your old wave record theory.

I’m going to update on this and say, the reason it has said you lost, was because you did not earn any new achievements.

Achievements being what?

— Begin quote from "IanIanIan"

Achievements being what?

— End quote

The reach wave 30, and reach wave 50 achievements. If you have already gotten those achievements, it will always say you have lost.

I experienced the same bug, FIRST time I played endless mode it got to level 119 or so and the same: said I lost, experience/ scrap halved… you know as a player this was awful disappointing.

This is on my list of things to fix today :slight_smile: