Minor typo, Fourth Hermit

“… when I sneak into you camp…”

Should be

“… when I sneak into your camp…”

Edit: Eep, meant to post this in bug reports.

Also, in Chapter VI movie ‘The Voice Speaks’, the final speech bubble for Azra (…!) is pointing to the right, when she’s on the left side of the screen.

In Chapter VI movie ‘Halls of the God King’ if you continue through the text until the Cultist appears, then hit back your Berserker reappears even though he shouldn’t at that point.

It’s all really minor stuff, but I figured you might be interested in it.

Thanks!! While minor, we’re definitely interested in this level of polish. We had someone read through the lines of the earlier version (actually it was my mom! :smiley: ) and she caught a ton of stuff for us. But we’ve added text (like the hermits) since then, and these little details are easy to miss when it’s only a few people reading this many lines of text.

Fixed the first typo - it’ll go live in our next build (which may be a week or two).

For the last line in “The Voice Speaks”, you’re right that there is an error. My question is whether it’s the side, or if it is supposed to be Slak (the berserker) delivering the line instead (who is on the right). I actually think it should be Slak, so I’m going to make that change instead.

For the back issue, that’s not a script problem but appears to be a logic bug. If you could post that separately in the bug thread I’d appreciate it. It’s an unusual case so it may not get fixed any time soon, but it’s good to have a record of. Thanks again!