New Customer feedback

I really like this game. I don’t care if it’s a flash game. It’s got enough depth that it’s worth the asking price. That’s what matters. I think people who complain about it are people who aren’t happy unless they’re butthurting about something.

What I like most about this game is that you can go back and do only as much grinding as you care to. In that respect it reminds me of the Shining Force and Disgaea games, which I very much liked. I didn’t care for Disgaea’s preteen angst driven storyline. Loved it’s game play, though. We honestly need more tactical RPG games like this. Also, the game’s music does a good job of setting the mood. The star system for each battle was a very good idea.

I’ve played enough of the game now that Azra and most of my characters are just past level 20 now.

#1 request: Make a sequel.

If you do make a sequel, please…

1. Don’t mess with the original formula too much. It’s obviously very good. If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it.
  2. More classes. It would be nice if each class wasn’t gender specific, but that’s hardly a concern.
  3. Longer campaign. Not a whole lot longer. Just… more. Personally, I’m a gamer who’s more interested in having more stuff to do than having any kind of new game plus. However, I haven’t reached new game plus so I don’t know what it’s like in this game.

Edit: Forgot one thing
4. There have been times when I’d re-play an old battlefield on an easier difficulty, just to remember what the battlefield looked like. Didn’t want to take on a harder difficulty without remembering what I was getting into. Maybe add a thumbnail pic of the battlefield to it’s info once you’ve beaten it. Would reduce a bit of tedium.

— Begin quote from ____

, I’m a gamer who’s more interested in having more stuff to do than having any kind of new game plus. However, I haven’t reached new game plus so I don’t know what it’s like in this game.

— End quote

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Although it’s mostly (70% or so) “nothing new”, even the old battles will now be something completely different. Unless your play style in the normal game was quite specific and unusual, you’ll be surprised that “it no longer works” :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Maybe add a thumbnail pic of the battlefield to it’s info once you’ve beaten it. Would reduce a bit of tedium.

— End quote

It’s a good idea, although if you just want to recall what the battlefield is like, you can always quit the battle right after starting it :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

It’s a good idea, although if you just want to recall what the battlefield is like, you can always quit the battle right after starting it :slight_smile:

— End quote

That is true. I was thinking of something like a small pic of the battlefield in the corner before you even hit the battle button. It’s really not that important. The game is put together well enough as it is.

A thumbnail of the map on the battle-info box would be a nice touch.

— Begin quote from "ShiningKnight"

#1 request: Make a sequel.

— End quote

Its development has started about a month ago. :wink:

1. More classes.

— End quote

I don’t think there will be more classes, I do think however, there will be different classes. The probable reason the devs are not going to add more classes is to keep the game as balanced as possible. 6 classes is perfectly organized. Sometimes you’ll think “This level is impossible! If there was at least more classes…” during New Game+, but that means you lack strategy (haha, look who’s talking).

I was thinking of something like a small pic of the battlefield in the corner before you even hit the battle button. It’s really not that important. The game is put together well enough as it is.

— End quote

I know all the levels’ terrain just by their names, you’ll know them too, soon…