Patch Version 1.0.21

Hey guys, I’m going to release patch version 1.0.21 today.

Before I release it live to the world, did any testers find anything new that hasn’t been reported on the forums or bugzilla?

UPDATE: Found a critical bug in the bug database. Delaying the patch until we take care of that first!

UPDATE: Fixed the critical bug. Luckily, it was just a simple typo in code, so no major surgery to change. Risk of introducing new bugs with this fix is minimal.
Even though the fix was non-invasive, our policy of waiting to release a patch after changing the code has apparently already saved our butts today, so I’m going to wait until the end of the day before releasing today’s patch. So, I’ll send this live around 4:00 PM or so, as there don’t seem to be any other new bugs, and this has a lot of fixes in it for some old ones. It’s going up on the test server right now, should be ready in about 15 minutes.

Ive been meaning to ask, when you say you are going to release it today, do you mean to the people who bought the download version and/or the people in kongregate?

The download version for now. Still testing the Kongregate version, I can probably have it up by the end of the week but I need to check with Anthony to be sure.

Ok, one more quick question, and im sorry if it has already been answered. will the people who bought it on kong get the download version? life is stressful right now. i need the distraction :frowning:

I’m assuming the people who purchased it on Kongregate have their game locked to Kongregate, since it’s cheaper there. (About $5 in Kreds?)

At least, that’s why I bought it directly from the main website instead of Kong. :slight_smile:

Shinigami:
Send Anthony an email at :stuck_out_tongue: