Return to the shadows+blood mad revenant

I guess that you can close bug 443 now, as that was about 99% sure exactly this issue - if the freezes happenned on summoning, that is, not on killing/recalling.

The freezes wouldn’t happen at any specific time - it would just crash once you had finally gobbled up all the memory. Usually this was when you summoned something as that pushed a new load of graphics on the stack, but once you get up there, almost anything that allocated new memory could do it. But that’s a technicality - I’ll bet that bug is probably related so I’ll close it for now :slight_smile:

Yay. I am glad a bug I saw has been fixed by the hard and skilled work of the fast working Lars.

It’s a pretty bad bug for mass release too. Good players mostly avoid defender death (I think I only hit this once during the first game playthrough during an endless level) but unskilled players and newbies are much more likely to have hit this bug.

Did you guys forget about this? There have been 2 release candidates with the porcupine guys still in this level…and I think the sheep is still untouchable

The last release was most likely a fluke (older version under newer package name) so all the fixes will make it to 0.9.56.

I’m not only stuck on this same level, but the one where you lose your archers in the main storyline as well. Monsters with porcupine just can’t be dealt with if you don’t have archers…I tried relying heavily on Frost Mages and Healers to do damage and that didn’t work either :s. This is the first NG+ level I haven’t been able to 3-gold star.