Right click support?

This may be a feature of programming in Flash, but right click support would be great. I would love to have a radial context menu pop up when you right click with a few options. Boost, target options, recall, etc. This might be too hard to implement this early, but maybe just boosting with right click would be helpful.

There’s no technical reason we can’t support right-clicking, at least in the download version (Adobe AIR support both right and middle click, though vanilla flash does not).

I’m not sure if we currently use it for anything - I think all it does right now is make the mouse show up if it ever disappears randomly.

This is the sort of game that screams for one-handed play. Especially when I have to hide my laptop off to the side while watching SpongeBob with my daughter so she can’t grab the keyboard and break the internet. :slight_smile:

-zenchronus

No objections in principle, and would also make the game more conducive to porting to consoles eventually. It’ll just be a matter of seeing if we can work out the interface design/programming, and whether we ever get around to it with everything else on our stack :slight_smile:

Currently, right click deselects whatever you have selected, whether it be a character, a skill, or an enemy.