Right Hand Battle (Two Bugs)

WARNING: Does contain minor spoilers.

That said, the first bug has to do with the ‘ending’ sequence where ‘Z’ saves you. If your speed is too high, he will still hit you before the bolt is sent and you lose. To make it happen, set it to 4x speed.

The second bug, which has happened twice thus far (both times I’ve beat the mission besides the time above) the ending sequence will NOT start; causing me to be stuck in the map forever until I quit.

Extra Info: Both on extreme difficulty.
Using Windows 7 playing on version 0.8.6
Neither repeatable directly, perhaps both on chance (besides the speed bug).

I’m going to test out the speed bug, but I always have the game on 4X and this hasn’t happened to me but I’ll try again and report back.

Seems this does happen, never noticed. Maybe he just needs to be set a little farther back when he gets the bolt, but he does still hit Azra, but nothing happens and you still get a perfect wave if you let nothing in excluding him.

The bolt bug did cause me to lose; perhaps that is just by chance as well. Perhaps making him NOT do hit damage and the level end when he despawns will fix this.

Okay, so I THINK I’ve fixed this, but then again I’ve thought that like 5 or 6 times before. At any rate, I was able to reproduce the bug, then I did something to the code, now I can’t reproduce it any more.

Crossing my fingers. The change will be in Monday’s 0.8.9 patch, hopefully it’s fixed then :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good, I hope it is as well. (insert less creepy smiley face here)

I just got the 2nd bug - the end sequence didn’t start. I had a perfect round on Extreme too. I had the speed set to max.