Something that has been bugging me a while about cooldowns

When you go into the party menu and mouseover a skill, it will display the cooldown associated with that skill. I assume the cooldown is based on the character’s speed. But here’s my problem:

Ketta’s Black Out The Sun in the party menu lists a 10.06 cooldown. In battle, it’s also 10.06. I boost her once, 9.09. 8.29. 7.62. 7.05 is what it’s actually at when you boost her to Rank 5 and she actually becomes able to use the skill.

I don’t suppose mousing over skills in the party menu could take into account the boost speed bonus you obtain the skill at? Like a boost 2 skill displaying it’s cooldown with a boost 2 speed bonus factored in, or a boost 5 skill factoring in total speed boost at boost 5.

Yep, that definitely makes sense - show what will the cooldown be at the lowest boost level at which the skill becomes usable.

And another “nice-to-have” feature goes on the to-do list. Will roll it into the Defender’s Quest 2 engine and if compatibility allows will put out a retroactive patch for Defq1.

If you do add this, make sure to also keep the information as it currently stands. Without that, it would be impossible to compare the cooldowns of different level skills. If it’s only possible to fit one number on the screen, I much prefer the current information to the one proposed.