There's a new TD RPG on the market. Time to cut your losses and shut down, LevelUpLabs

Aigis: The Millennium War.

It’s got everything Defender’s Quest doesn’t.

• F2P + P2W. Value!
  • Air enemies and anti-air units!
  • Beauitfully handcrafted horseshoe map layouts.
  • Dank anime boobies.

(I was so hyped to see ‘RPG Tower Defense’ show up in my search results. Why did it have to be this. :disappointed:)

R.I.P. Level Up Labs 2010(?)-2015.

LONG LIVE AEGIS: THE MILLENNIUM WARTHOG!

Well, it might actually be translated to english faster, than DQ2 will go into beta :slight_smile:

I don’t doubt it. It doesn’t seem to have much in the way of story, and it’s easier to translate text than it is to make a game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty sure the time between alpha and beta isn’t that much (some months I suppose).

I am massively confused by this post! Is it a joke or what? Is it an in-joke? What is going on?
Looks like a game I’d try but I don’t think I’ll be demanding my money back for DQ2.
Or are you just subtly hinting that you’d like to see boobies in DQ2, because I can assure you that there are plenty of boobies on the internet already and a reliable source says that there are boobies in 3D attached to real women, in a realm called ‘The Outdoors,’ for those who dare to venture there.

I’m pretty sure they were joking.

I just don’t know any more. One man’s joke is another man’s insult to his very existence. Perhaps ‘existence’ itself is a joke and we should just stop arguing,

I must confess that I’m very pissed and love you all, and am open to further philosophical discuussion as well as upcoming TD GAMES X

The end bit in parenthesis is the only serious part. Everything about this seems so generic and disappointing, especially their business model.

In short, the game is bad.