Typos

I have this thing about typos. Hope you don’t mind me pointing them out.

1. ‘surived’ needs another ‘v’.

2. If I beat the level with injuries, it should probably say something other than ‘null’.

3. If you’re referring to the Roman structure, it’s Colosseum.

Enjoying the game. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ll throw this on my list of stuff to fix.

I beat the first challenge quest in the bonus list and got the following image.
Also, it would be nice if there were stars on the list to show that I beat the quests.

There’s a nice little localization error :slight_smile: I’ll fix that and these other typos next chance I get.

If typos/grammar are also being fixed, there were a few others I might I have found earlier, but right now the only one that I’ve seen is in New Game+, Day 17’s journal entry, which reads: And yet the people of this place destroyed Terna and killed it’s inhabitants, every man, woman, and child.
It should probably be “its”, since it’s the possessive form.

[I also find it ironic that it’s in a librarian’s journal, since one would least expect them to have difficulties with the common it’s/its spelling~]

I beat the third challenge quest for the second time, and got the following. I guess I’m only supposed to beat it once?

I think we fixed that latter bug in version 1.0.69 on the test server.

— Begin quote from "Roswitha"

I have this thing about typos.

— End quote

O’ how well I understand you, my friend. I’m 29 minutes into the game, and here I spend another 29 minutes making a screenshot of a typo and post it here.

It’s just a very good game, I guess :slight_smile: (I played it before and loved it)

TYPO: In the video settings I believe “hilight” is supposed to be “highlight” (v.1.1.27).

P.S.: just curious, isn’t there any spell-check that you can use while designing a game? It would prevent much hassle for both you and the community. Especially with DQ2 coming, you won’t believe how much typos ruin immersion into the game for people like Roswitha and myself :wink: (I even own two copies of DQ)

That’s funny.

I also have a typo issue: In the RRR cutscene, Markos says “an oath of self-destruction” and not “a path of self-destruction”. Maybe “oath” really is a word, i’m not English, so I don’t know…

— Begin quote from "MenDude"

I also have a typo issue: In the RRR cutscene, Markos says “an oath of self-destruction” and not “a path of self-destruction”. Maybe “oath” really is a word, i’m not English, so I don’t know…

— End quote

It is a word. An oath is a type of a promise :slight_smile: Being a foreigner myself, let me give you a little tip. It is very easy to figure out what an English word means. These are my favourite ways to do it:

1. just search it in Google, sometimes you’ll get definition by Google
  2. if not, look it up in an online dictionary. My favourites are Cambridge Online Dictionary and Merriam-Webster (for British and American English respectively)
  3. if it is a noun, I often Google it and look the pictures! A perfect example would be something like a rake (tool). Hard to describe in words, easy to look at a picture

Best :wink:

Hey,

Here is a screenshot of something similar to these other typos.

postimg(dot)org/image/9vgr6oydb/

In the inventory screen of Azra I get the $ string

Linux Mint 16 - 64 Bit - Cinnamon

That isn’t a “typo”, but a localization error. What language are you using (and what version of the game)?