Welcome thread!

Since the forum gets so many new members (and still hadn’t had a proper introduction thread!), I figured maybe it was time to put together a little welcome thread! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community, and simultaneously get rid of that “new user” restriction in here!

If you’re not sure of what to say, here’s some things to get you started!

— Begin quote from ____

1. Online handle/name. Doesn’t have to be real, especially if you’re not comfortable with it. It’ll just be nice to have something to call you by!
  2. Hobbies. What do you like to do when you’re not playing Defender’s Quest, or other video games?
  3. Favorites. if you like something, let us know! Just try to keep it pg-13, okay?
  4. Anything else! Whatever you feel like sharing, feel free to share it!

— End quote

Anyways, I’ll start!
I’m That Girl with the Boots. No, not those boots with the furs, or the ones that are made for walking (if you can find me some in my size for cheap, then bless you). I also go by Boots, for short. Sometimes I feel like going by my first name, but not yet on here.
I’m a recent graduate from CPP, having obtained my bachelor’s in English: Literature and Language. I currently work as a barista at Starbucks! I love reading, writing, eating (it unfortunately does not love me :c), gaming, role-playing (of the text variety), and… I forget. I have horrible memory and tend to forget my thoughts, especially if another train of thought crashed into them. I also love making people laugh, too, and I love laughing as well. Apologies in advance if you get sick of seeing me end almost every statement with “xD”. I access this board from my phone, so weird typos sometimes happen. Also, I help keep track of potential spambots and ban them, so message me if there’s a bot that I’ve somehow missed!

I was gonna reply, but I deleted my draft, lol. XD

I’m usually known online as Juzz :wink:
My hobbies involve watching movies, listening to music, Amiga amongst other things.
I love spending time with my family, taking the dog out for a walk, enjoying the great company of my girlfriend. I started my computer life on an Amiga 500 and I have been hooked ever since. I started with online rpg back in the days when they were called MUDs :wink:
I am a programmer by education, but currently I am a train driver - I never saw that change coming, but I do like it :wink:

I dabble in most things computer - I do enjoy my time away from Windows when I am using Linux or Amiga OS, I use Windows mostly for gaming (however I also do that under Linux via playonlinux and crossover).
I am the tech support for most of my family and friends and I can usually find a solution to their problems.
I look forward to seeing what Defender’s Quest 2 will have in store for us :wink:

Cheers
Juzz

It’s nice to meet you Juzz! :smiley: